The Big Crator is one of 5 smiliar crators in Israel, all of them are a unique geological phenomina present only in Israel and Sinai.
Big Crater & Negev Tour
Classic: cycling guide + escort car
1. Pick up and return to hotel*
2. A professional cycling guide
3. Rental bikes
4. Accessories - saddle, pedals, helmet, water bottles (you can choose to bring your own too)
5. Refreshments, water, energy bars and drink
6. Technical assistance and supplies (i.e in cases of flats)
7. An escorting car + driver to drive behind you as you cycle
1-3 bikes - 2100 ILS
4-7 bikes (2 cars or large van) - 3000 ILS
8-16 bikes (large van/bus + escort car) - 6600 ILS
* Pick up and return to hotel is included in the price only from Tel Aviv area. If from Jerusalem there is an extra fee of 100 ILS (if elsewhere, fee will be calculated according to distance)
See Strava of the tour HERE
The length of the route can be adjusted and/or shortened based on the level of physical fitness and time available.
1. Length - 130 km
2. Total ascent - 1300 m
3. Terrain - climbs (avg. slop 6%)
4. Cycling time frame - hours
5. Weather - in the summer it can reach 35 degrees Celsius, in winter can reach 5-15 degrees Celsius. Recommended season for tour - all year round (time of pickup will change according to season).