Tamar Levin - Co-Owner and Rental & Tour Coordinator
An experienced cyclist and licensed UCI driver.
Erez Levin - Co-Owner, Lead Tour Guide, Mechanic and Bike Fitter
- Erez is a 3 times Israeli national cycling champion.
- In 2017 he was a selected team member of the Israeli National Cycling Team to the Maccabiah games.
- He is a finisher of the 2018 UCI Masters World Championships road race and TT race that took place in Varese Italy.
- Erez is a professional bike mechanic and bike fitter with over 20 years of experience.
- In 2000 he served as the head of the MTB division in the Israeli UCI management.
-In 2004 he established Rent a Bike Israel and has been guiding cycling tours since then (private day tours, VIP multiple day cycling tours, lead guide of Rama cycling tour and more).
- Erez is the founder of Racing Team Ridley XXX cycling club. He also serves as the club's team manager and competes in races with the rest of the team members.
For more info on Erez's professional background click here
For more information on Erez's cycling achievements click here
Noam Maor- Guide
Noam is 47 years old, a past Elite cyclist who has been cycling since he was 18 years old. He has stood on the podium more times than one can count. He rides road bikes, TT bikes and has great skills on a mountain bike too. He has been working as a cyciling guide with us since 2016.
Ori Braiman - Guide
Ori, 28 year old, has been racing for the past 4 years in Category 1. He is a sprinter and specializes mainly in criterium races and has won several races such as the Tel Aviv Criterium (3 times 1st place) amongst his other great achievements. Ori has been a guide with us since 2015
Limor Hagani - Guide
Limor is 47 years old and has been cycling for the past 10 years. She enjoys mostly long distance rides and she has completed several Long Distance Triathlon races. She is the 2017 TT National Champion and was a member of the Israeli National Cycling Team for the 20th Maccabiah in 2017. She has been a cycling guide with us since 2016.
Rent a Bike Israel
The company was established in 2004, housing a large collection of bikes perfect for touring Israel.
The company provides the best possible road bike rental and touring services in Israel with the following goals in mind:
To increase the quantity of quality rental road bikes in Israel
Offer interesting, fun, personalized cycling tours around Israel (each adapted to the needs and abilities of the client), including exotic challenges!
To provide excellent personalized customer service and support
Matching the best rental bike to the needs of the client
Free delivery around Tel Aviv (and elsewhere for a fee according to distance)
To work in collaboration with the Israeli touring companies, cycling events producers and bike shops to provide cycling solutions.
Our fleet of rental road bikes is the most advanced in Israel. We constantly update and upgrade the rental bikes and accessories, placing us as one of the leading road bike rental business in Israel and the world.
Follow us on
Follow us on
Tim Farin, "Neue Wege", Tour Magazin nr.5 2018 - p.18-27
Among our collaborators you can find:
1. May 2018 - Bike rental and cycling event producer for Bora (main sponsor of Bora Cycling) executive cycling event prior to the Giro
2. April 2018 - Bike rental service for the Israeli UCI Giro promo cycling event
3. 2015-2018 - The offical bike rental supplier for the Grand Fondo Dead Sea Arad
4. 2011-today - - Bike rental service for Alyn at the Wheels of Love annual charity ride
5. April 2018 (and upcoming 2019) - The offical bike rental supplier for the GFNY Jerusalem
7. Zimuk - the organizer of Tour d'Israel, and many other mass cycling events
8. Tour d'Trom (Good Wheel Bike Ride) - organised by the Israel Sport Center for the Disabled.
A. Assisting with bike rentals at triathlon races
B. Assisted in bringing Eddy Merckx to race in Israel 2003 and 2004.
10. Puzzle Israel - a leading Israeli tour operator organising cycling tours
11. Eshet Tours - a leading Israeli tour operator organising cycling tours